We offer a free consultation and quotation service, are electrical experts, and take pride in our work.
For a free quotation please contact us on 908-910-9942
We supply electrical installation and repair services for all aspects of residential dwellings: from a single socket, to the design and installation or repair and maintenance of entire electrical systems.
Electrical work in the home is sometimes (and unfortunately) undertaken as part of a DIY project or by unqualified individuals. Every year numerous injuries and even fatalities are caused by electrocution around the home. See SAFETY. Many homes in the United States are in need of some kind of electrical repair, and of course we recommend using a qualified licensed electrician.
Many electrical components in the home are hidden from view, but there are a few things you can check for yourself. But remember, if in doubt contact a professional:
- Has your wiring been checked in the last 10 years?
- Do your plugs or sockets get hot?
- Do your plugs “move” ?
- Do your fuses blow regularly?
- Do you have to use adaptors routinely to run your appliances?
- Do your lights dim when appliances turn on?
- Do you often have to use extension cables?
- Do you have 2 prong sockets?
- Do you use electrical equipment outdoors?
Just some of the services we offer:
- Internal and external lighting and socket installation.
- Security lighting & Security systems. Doorbells. Remote Buzzers.
- Electric heating and spot heaters.
- Internal and exterior Fans
- Wiring within the home or to sheds, garages, patios, pools, etc.
- Complete residential inspections.
- Troubleshooting and repairs.
- Fire alarms and smoke detectors.
- New service panels.
- Electric floor heating
- Wiring for Residential Elevators*
- Data cables and wiring for Entertainment Systems